Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crafty Ladies...

Have I got a deal for you! I was in Michael's Craft Store yesterday, and chuckled to myself as I watched this older woman digging through the bins of plastic bags marked $2.00 each.  Was there really anything good in there? Soon my curiosity got the best of me and I started rummaging through as well... LOW AND BEHOLD- there was a big bag of ribbon! Yes I am extremely excited about this lol. Now if you're a regular Michael's shopper you will know that even one puny roll of ribbon usually costs about $2.00, and this was a HUGE bag for the same price! So needless to say I got 2 bags. One bag had 49 rolls of cloth ribbon in it, only 1% being Christmas related. FORTY NINE!!! And some were even LARGE 3 inch thick ribbon! ...And I haven't even opened the other bag yet- haha. Anyways, the store clerk informed me that they usually have these bags at the end of the season with stuff that didn't sell- I may go back tomorrow! This was such a good deal that I just had to share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment